Ntaba African Safaris’ Safari Specialist / Tour guide
- Peter lived in South Africa for 16 years and was involved with coal, gold and diamond extraction and
- He has lived all over the world; Australia, South America, Europe, Central America and Africa.
- He now lives in the USA but travels to South Africa every year to visit his son and daughter, and his 4
- He has accompanied a number of Ntaba African Safari clients over the past 6 years to South Africa,
Botswana and Zimbabwe.
- Peter has visited many Southern Africa destinations including Ngorongoro Crater, Serengeti, hiked Mt. Kilimanjaro, Victoria Falls, Etosha National Park, Kruger and many, many more.
- Peter has successfully completed training on FUNDI, South Africa’s Destination Specialist Program.
Namibia Destination Specialist and Botswana Tourism Organisation
- Email Peter at email@example.com