- Peter lived in South Africa for 16 years and was involved with coal, gold and diamond extraction and
- He has lived all over the world; Australia, South America, Europe, Central America and Africa.
- He now lives in the USA but travels to South Africa every year to visit his son and daughter, and his 4
- He has accompanied a number of Ntaba African Safari clients over the past 6 years to South Africa,
Botswana and Zimbabwe.
- Peter has visited many destinations around Africa, including Ngorongoro Crater, Serengeti, hiked Mt. Kilimanjaro, Victoria Falls, Etosha National Park, Kruger, and many, many more.
- Peter has successfully completed training on FUNDI, South Africa’s Destination Specialist Program.
Namibia Destination Specialist and Botswana Tourism Organisation.
- Email Peter at email@example.com
Favorite African Destination? ” I find it very difficult to select any one destination from my visits to South Africa, Botswana, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Zambia, and Tanzania. Each location has been special, exciting, and unique, not knowing what you are going to see around the next bend. I especially love Cape Town and its surroundings, especially the vineyards and the wine produced.”