This is a customized itinerary consisting of 9 Days/8 Nights in South Africa with an optional 2-night extension in Victoria Falls and requiring 2 travel days/nights, with direct flights from Atlanta on Delta and JFK and Washington D.C. on South African Airways to South Africa and back to the U.S.A.
This truly will be a memorable trip of a lifetime!
13 Days / 12 Nights
Reference Number: 2019 June – Ntaba Scheduled Tour
FOR GROUND PORTIONS ONLY:
South Africa- Johannesburg, Kruger & Cape Town:
US$2790.00 per person sharing on Double Occupancy
US$3440.00 Single Occupancy
Optional Victoria Falls Extension:
US$880.00 per person sharing on Double Occupancy
US$1070.00 Single Occupancy
Total South Africa & Victoria Falls:
US$3670.00 per person sharing on Double Occupancy
US$4510.00 Single Occupancy
PLEASE NOTE: The above prices are subject to change should there be a significant change in the exchange rate. Pricing is based on 12 travelers and is valid for travel during June 2019. If the number of travelers changes, pricing will be adjusted accordingly.
Johannesburg, Karongwe Private Game Reserve, Cape Town & Victoria Falls
Overnight USA to Africa
– Arrive at Johannesburg Airport
– Transfer to Balalaika Hotel
– Stay for 2 nights
– Full day tour of Soweto & Johannesburg
– Visit the apartheid museum
– Visit Vilakazi street where Nelson Mandela & Desmond Tutu once lived
– Fly to Hoedspruit in the Greater Kruger Park
– Transfer to the Shiduli Lodge
A typical game in the reserve:
– Early wake-up call
– Morning and afternoon game drives
– Relaxing time between drives
– Dinner as well as afternoon tea and lunch!
– Fly to Cape Town
– Transfer to the Portswood Hotel
– You will stay here for 3 nights
– A day of touring;
– Visit table mountain
– Visit Jewel Africa
– A city tour seeing a host of sites
– Travel along Hout Bay and Chapman’s Peak
– Visit Cape Point
– Visit the local African Penguin Colony at Boulders Beach
Today you will EITHER – Return Home:
After breakfast, check out and be transferred to the Cape Town airport to check in for your flight to Johannesburg and back to the U.S.A.
OR continue with the Victoria Falls extension where you will stay at Elephant Hills Resort for 2 nights.
– Tour the Falls
– You will have a hosted lunch with a local family
– Take an opportunity to try out an activity such as the gorge swing
Enjoy breakfast, check out and be transferred to the airport to check in for your flight to Johannesburg. Upon arrival in Johannesburg, check in for your flight back home, arriving back home the following day.
Overnight Africa to USA
READ FULL ITINERARY: 2019 June Discover Southern Africa Adventure – Includes accommodation, map, transport & destination information.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: The above daily itinerary is preliminary and therefore subject to change. If any major changes occur, you will be notified by Ntaba African Safaris. If changes occur while on tour, you will be notified by your guide/leader.
NOTE ON FLIGHTS: Ntaba African Safaris will assist you in booking your flights. Please contact us for further details.