This is a customized itinerary consisting of 10-days/9-nights in Southern Africa with an optional 2-night extension in Chobe, Botswana and requiring 2 travel days/nights, with direct flights from Atlanta on Delta and JFK and Washington D.C. on South African Airways to South Africa and back to the U.S.A.
14 Days / 13 Nights
Reference Number: September 2019 Splendors of Southern Africa
FOR GROUND PORTIONS ONLY:
South Africa- Cape Town, Kruger Park & Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe:
US$3865.00 per person sharing on Double Occupancy
US$4905.00 per single Occupancy
South Africa, Victoria Falls & Optional Chobe, Botswana Add On:
US$4855.00 per person sharing on Double Occupancy
US$6085.00 per single Occupancy.
Johannesburg, Karongwe Private Reserve, Cape Town, Victoria Falls, Chobe.
After 1 night of travel from the USA, you will stay at City Lodge for 1-night.
– Fly to Hoedspruit
– Stay at Shiduli Lodge for 3-nights
– Daily game drives: morning and afternoon
– Fly to Cape Town
– Stay for 3 nights at Portswood Hotel
– Visit Table Mountain
– City Tour
– Groot Constantia Wine Estate tour
– Travel to Hout Bay along Chapman’s Peak
– Visit False Bay, Cape Point, Boulders Beach and Simons Town
– Visit Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens
– Fly to Victoria Falls
– Transfer to Elephant Hills Resort
– Sunset cruise on the Zambezi River
– Visit the Victoria Falls
– Go for a hosted home lunch in a local home
– Meet with a historian to hear the story of David Livingstone
– Transfer to Chobe River Lodge for 2-nights
– Enjoy an afternoon game drive
– Sunset boat cruise
– 2 daily game activities
– Transfer to the airport to check in for your flight to Johannesburg
– Fly back to the USA
READ FULL ITINERARY: 2019 September Splendors of Southern Africa – Includes accommodation, map, transport & destination information.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: The above daily itinerary is preliminary and therefore subject to change. If any major changes occur, you will be notified by Ntaba African Safaris. If changes occur while on tour, you will be notified by your guide/leader.
NOTE ON FLIGHTS: Ntaba African Safaris will assist you in booking your flights. Please contact us for further details.