This is a customized itinerary, consisting of 11 Days/10 Nights in Southern Africa and requiring 2 travel days/nights with direct flights from JFK and Washington D.C. on South African Airways and from Atlanta on Delta to South Africa and back to the U.S.A.
Johannesburg – 1 night
Victoria Falls – 2 nights
Cape Town – 3 nights
Karongwe Private Game Reserve – 3 nights
09 July – 19 July (11 days / 10 nights)
FOR GROUND PORTIONS ONLY:
Victoria Falls, Cape Town & Greater Kruger Park:
US$3595.00 per person sharing on Double Occupancy
US$4335.00 per single traveler
– Depart from the U.S.A. for South Africa.
– You will be met at Johannesburg Airport and transferred to City Lodge O.R. Tambo . Where you will stay for 1 night.
– Check out of your hotel and check into your flight to Victoria Falls
– Arrive and transfer to the Victoria Falls Safari Lodge to check into your Waterhole facing Room for 2 nights.
– In the afternoon, transfer to the Zambezi River for an unforgettable luxury Sunset Cruise on the Zambezi Royal.
– After breakfast, tour the spectacular Victoria Falls
– Visit the local craft market.
– Next you will be treated to a Home Hosted Lunch in a local home
– At 7:00 pm, be transferred to the Boma for an enjoyable and festive evening with a traditional dinner and live entertainment
– Check out of the lodge and fly to Cape Town
– Transfer to the Commodore Hotel, conveniently located on the famous Victoria & Alfred Waterfront. Where you will stay for 3 nights
– Spend the night at your own leisure. Ready for the next day’s activities!
– Visit Table Mountain
– Visit Jewel Africa for a diamond cutting demonstration.
– City tour, to see some of the places of interest in South Africa’s “Mother City” such as Bokaap before proceeding to the Groot Constantia Wine Estate and more.
– Travel along the beautiful coast to Hout Bay and along the spectacular Chapman’s Peak
– Visit Cape Point, the most south-western point of the African Continent, and walk to the top of the mountain to enjoy the beautiful view of the ocean and the surrounding area.
– Visit the local African Penguin Colony at Boulders Beach. On your way back to town, stop in Simons Town, South Africa’s Naval Base, to visit the statue of “Just Nuisance”.
– Check out of your hotel and fly to Hoedspruit in the Greater Kruger Park area for your safari experience
– Transfer to the Shiduli Lodge in the Karongwe Private Game Reserve
– Enjoy lunch and your first game drive that afternoon. You will have the chance to see the Big 5 – elephant, rhino, buffalo, lion and leopard
– After your morning game drive and breakfast, check out and be transferred to the Hoedspruit Airport to check in for your flight to Johannesburg. Upon arrival in Johannesburg at the O.R. Tambo International Airport, check in for your flight back home, arriving back home the following day.
Overnight South Africa to USA.