29 July – 01 August (4 days / 3 nights)
FOR GROUND PORTION ONLY:
Category A Match Tickets:
Standard Accommodation Package FROM Price: US$1440.00 per person sharing; US$2150.00 per person single.
Superior Accommodation Package FROM Price: US$1640.00 per person sharing; US$2590.00 per person single.
Category B Match Tickets:
Standard Accommodation Package FROM Price: US$1320.00 per person sharing; US$2030.00 per person single.
Superior Accommodation Package FROM Price: US$1530.00 per person sharing; US$2470.00 per person single.
OPTIONAL FULL DAY TOURS: TBD
PLEASE NOTE: The above price is subject to change should there be a significant change in the exchange rate. The above price is based on the hotels and lodges mentioned in the itinerary and is valid for travel during July/August 2021 as noted in the itinerary.
A NOTE ON FLIGHTS:
NO flights are included in the quoted price. Ntaba African Safaris will assist in securing all flights needed for this trip at the best-priced flights available at the time of booking. A one-time non-refundable service fee of $50.00 per person will be applied.
– At Cape Town airport, you will be met and greeted at arrivals with a name board and transferred to your hotel.
– Check-in for 3 nights on Bed & Breakfast basis.
Optional Wine Tasting with Ultimate Rugby Experience Package (Full Day)
After breakfast, be met at your hotel to depart for the Full Day Wine Tasting with Ultimate Rugby Experience Package.
– Wine Tasting at Simonsig, including Wine Cellar Tour with guide
– Wine tasting includes five wines from Cap Classique and other Red & White wines
– Personalized Private Tours through Ultimate Rugby Experience
– Lunch at the Ultimate Rugby Experience (eg Pizza or Burgers, Two Bottles of Wine & a Beer)
– Selection of traditional South African food – Bobotie, Bilton, Vetkoek, Koeksisters, Milktart or Pizza and Burgers
– Two Bottles of Wine & a Beer. Wine includes:
– – Special commemorative Ultimate Rugby Experience Red or White Wine from world-class vineyards
– – Red or White Wine from world-class Vineyards from the Cape Winelands
– Christo Brand (Nelson Mandela Prison Warden) Guest Speaker
– Big Screen entertainment of prior British & Irish Lions Tours games at the expanded Tent area
– Return to your hotel in Cape Town.
2nd Test Match – Cape Town, Cape Town Stadium
Included are the transfers from your hotel to the stadium and back to your hotel, as well as your Match Ticket.
After breakfast, check out of your hotel and transfer to Johannesburg O.R. Tambo Airport for your onward journey.