This is a customized itinerary, consisting of 10 Days/9 nights in Southern Africa, requiring 2 travel days/nights, with direct flights from JFK and Washington D.C. on South African Airways or on Delta Airlines from Atlanta to South Africa and back to the U.S.A.
Johannesburg – 1 night
Kruger – 3 nights
Cape Town – 3 nights
Victoria Falls – 2 nights
02 November – 12 November (10 days / 09 nights)
FOR GROUND PORTIONS ONLY:
– Overnight USA to Africa
– Check in at City Lodge O.R. Tambo.
– Fly to Hoedspruit
– Transfer to Kapama River Lodge
– Enjoy lunch and your first game drive
A typical day in the game reserve
– Early wake-up call.
– Gather for refreshments before heading out at first light.
– Game drives are conducted in open game vehicles with your skilled ranger and tracker
– Between your morning and afternoon game drives, have some free time to relax or be treated at the Spa.
– Late afternoon, convene for high tea,
– Evening game drive (with a stop for the famous sundowner)
– Fly to Cape Town.
– Check into Protswood Hotel
– Enjoy a free evening of leisure.
– Visit Table Mountain.
– Visit Jewel Africa for a diamond cutting demonstration.
– City tour followed by wine tasting!
– Travel to Hout Bay.
– Visit Cape Point – the most south-western point of Africa.
– Visit the local African penguin colony at Boulders Beach.
– Visit the Kirstenbosch Botanical Garden, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
– After breakfast, you will be transferred to Cape Town airport to fly to Victoria Falls
– Luxury sunset cruise on the Zambezi in the afternoon.
– Return to the hotel for dinner.
– Tour the spectacular Victoria Falls.
– Visit the local craft market.
– Home hosted lunch at a local home.
– Optional activities; Gorge Swing, Flying Fox
Enjoy breakfast, check out and be transferred to the airport to check in for your flight to Johannesburg. Upon arrival in Johannesburg, check in for your flight back home, arriving back home the following day.