This is a customized itinerary, consisting of 10 Days/9 Nights in Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe and South Africa with an Optional 2 nights in Chobe, Botswana offered as a Pre-Tour Add-On. After you arrive in Johannesburg spend 1 night to rest from your long flight to South Africa. The next morning fly either to Chobe, Botswana (if choosing the Add-On)or Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe to start your journey. This itinerary requires 2 travel days/nights, with direct flights from Atlanta on Delta and JFK and Washington D.C. on South African Airways to South Africa and back to the U.S.A.
Johannesburg – 1 night
Cape Town – 3 nights
Kruger – 3 nights
Chobe – 2 nights
Victoria Falls – 2 nights
11 May – 23 May (14 days / 13 nights)
FOR GROUND PORTIONS ONLY:
Victoria Falls & South Africa-Cape Town & Kruger Park ONLY:
US$4210.00 per person sharing on Double Occupancy
US$5005.00 per single Occupancy
Chobe, Botswana Pre Tour Add-On:
US$1090.00 per person sharing on Double Occupancy
US$1295.00 per single Occupancy
Chobe, Victoria Falls & South Africa:
US$5300.00 per person sharing on Double Occupancy
US$6300.00 per single Occupancy
– Overnight USA to Africa
– Fly to Kisoro
– Continue to Nkuringo Lodge
– Buniga Forest Trail Walk
– Gorilla tracking
– Fly to Kasane, Botswana.
– Transfer to Chobe Safari Lodge.
– After lunch, you will go for a game drive followed by a sunset cruise.
– Enjoy these days, participating in two daily game activities.
Start your Journey with a flight from Johannesburg to Victoria Falls. Be sure to have your $30.00 in cash to pay for your Zimbabwe visa when you arrive at the Victoria Falls Airport. Be Transferred to the Victoria Falls Safari Lodge.
OR Continue your journey from Chobe
– After your morning game drive, you will be transferred over the border into the Victoria Falls.
– Luxury sunset cruise on the Zambezi in the afternoon.
– Return to the hotel for dinner.
– Tour the spectacular Victoria Falls.
– Visit the local craft market.
– Home hosted lunch at a local home.
– Optional activities; Gorge Swing, Flying Fox
– Fly to Cape Town.
– Check into the Commodore Hotel.
– Enjoy a free evening of leisure.
– Visit Table Mountain.
– Visit Jewel Africa for a diamond cutting demonstration.
– City tour followed by wine tasting!
– Travel to Hout Bay.
– Visit Cape Point – the most south-western point of Africa.
– Visit the local African penguin colony at Boulders Beach.
– Visit the Kirstenbosch Botanical Garden, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
– Fly to Kruger.
– Check into your suite for 3 nights.
– Enjoy lunch and your first game drive that afternoon.
A typical day in the Game Reserve:
– Early wake-up call.
– Gather for refreshments before heading out at first light.
– Game drives are conducted in open game vehicles with your skilled ranger and tracker
– Between your morning and afternoon game drives, have some free time to relax or be treated at the Spa.
– Late afternoon, convene for high tea,
– Evening game drive (with a stop for the famous sundowner)
After your morning game drive and breakfast, check out and be transferred to the Hoedspruit Airport to check in for your flight to Johannesburg and your connecting flight back to the USA.
Arrive in the USA the following day (Sunday, May 24).