This is a customized itinerary, consisting of 11 Days/10 Nights in South Africa.
Johannesburg – 2 nights
Kapama Private Game Reserve – 3 nights
Cape Town – 3 nights
02 September – 12 September (11 days / 10 nights)
FOR GROUND PORTIONS ONLY:
South Africa- Johannesburg, Cape Town & Greater Kruger:
US$3940.00 per person sharing on Double Occupancy
– Depart home for South Africa.
– You will be met at Johannesburg Airport and transferred to The DaVinci Hotel. Where you will stay for 2 nights.
– Spend the day exploring Soweto.
– After breakfast, transfer to the airport for your flight to Hoedspruit.
– Transfer to Kapama River Lodge in the Kapama Private Game Reserve. Where you will stay for 3 nights.
– Your first game drive will be that afternoon. You will have the chance to see the Big 5 – elephant, rhino, buffalo, lion, and leopard.
– Each day you will go on 2 safari activities.
– Check out of the lodge and fly to Cape Town
– Transfer to the Victoria & Alfred Hotel, conveniently located on the famous Victoria & Alfred Waterfront. Where you will stay for 3 nights.
– Spend the night at your own leisure. Ready for the next day’s activities!
– Visit Table Mountain
– Visit Jewel Africa for a diamond cutting demonstration.
– City tour, to see some of the places of interest in South Africa’s “Mother City” such as Bokaap before proceeding to the Groot Constantia Wine Estate and more.
– Travel along the beautiful coast to Hout Bay and along the spectacular Chapman’s Peak
– Visit Cape Point, the most south-western point of the African Continent, and walk to the top of the mountain to enjoy the beautiful view of the ocean and the surrounding area.
– Visit the local African Penguin Colony at Boulders Beach. On your way back to town, stop in Simons Town, South Africa’s Naval Base, to visit the statue of “Just Nuisance”.
– Overnight Africa to the USA.