This is a customized itinerary, consisting of 10 Days/9 Nights in Victoria Falls , Zimbabwe and South Africa with an Optional 2 nights in Chobe, Botswana offered as a Pre-Tour Add On.
Johannesburg – 1 night
Chobe River Front – 2 nights
Victoria Falls – 2 nights
Cape Town – 3 nights
Kapama Private Game Reserve – 3 nights
14 September – 26 September (12 days / 11 nights)
FOR GROUND PORTIONS ONLY:
Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe & South Africa ONLY:
US$5105.00 per person sharing on Double Occupancy
US$6595.00 per single Occupancy
Chobe, Botswana Pre Tour Add On:
US$1080.00 per person sharing on Double Occupancy
US$1300.00 per single Occupancy
Total Chobe, Victoria Falls & South Africa:
US$6185.00 per person sharing on Double Occupancy
US$7895.00 per single Occupancy
– Depart home for South Africa
– You will be met at Johannesburg Airport and transferred to City Lodge O.R. Tambo. Where you will stay for 1 night
– Leave the hotel and check-in for your flight to Kasane, Botswana
– Be met and transferred to the Chobe Safari Lodge. Check in for 2 nights
– Enjoy lunch before departing for your afternoon game activity, a sunset boat cruise on the Chobe River
Enjoy these days, participating in two daily game activities, namely boat cruises on the Chobe River and game drives in the Chobe National Park.
– Start your journey with a flight from Johannesburg to Victoria Falls
– Be transferred to the Victoria Falls Safari Lodge and check into your waterhole facing room for 2 nights.
OR Continue your journey from Chobe
– Transfer over the border into Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe
– Continue your transfer to the Victoria Falls Safari Lodge and check into your waterhole facing room for 2 nights
– In the afternoon, transfer to the Zambezi River for an unforgettable luxury Sunset Cruise on the Zambezi Royal
-After breakfast, tour the spectacular Victoria Falls
– Be transferred to the Lookout Point. You will also have the opportunity to participate in some optional activities on your own account, such as the gorge swing or the Flying Fox.
– Be returned to the lodge for an afternoon at your leisure.
– At 7:00 pm, be transferred to the Boma for an enjoyable and festive evening with a traditional dinner and live entertainment.
– Check out of the lodge and fly to Cape Town
– Transfer to the Victoria & Alfred Hotel, conveniently located on the famous Victoria & Alfred Waterfront. Where you will stay for 3 nights.
– Spend the night at your own leisure. Ready for the next day’s activities!
– Visit Table Mountain
– Visit Jewel Africa for a diamond cutting demonstration.
– City tour, to see some of the places of interest in South Africa’s “Mother City” such as Bokaap before proceeding to the Groot Constantia Wine Estate and more.
– Travel along the beautiful coast to Hout Bay and along the spectacular Chapman’s Peak
– Visit Cape Point, the most south-western point of the African Continent, and walk to the top of the mountain to enjoy the beautiful view of the ocean and the surrounding area.
– Visit the local African Penguin Colony at Boulders Beach. On your way back to town, stop in Simons Town, South Africa’s Naval Base, to visit the statue of “Just Nuisance”.
– Check in for your flight from Cape Town to Hoedspruit in the Greater Kruger Park.
– Transfer in your open safari vehicle to the Kapama River Lodge in the Kapama Private Game Reserve where you will stay for 3 nights
Two daily safari activities
– After your morning game drive and breakfast, check out and be transferred to the Hoedspruit Airport to check-in for your flight to Johannesburg and your connecting flight back to the USA.
– Overnight Africa to the USA