This is a customized itinerary, consisting of 10 Days/9 Nights in South Africa and Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe with and optional 2 night extension to Chobe, Botswana and requiring 2 travel days/nights, with direct flights from Atlanta on Delta and JFK and Washington D.C. on South African Airways to South Africa and back to the U.S.A.
Johannesburg – 1 night
Cape Town – 3 nights
Kruger – 3 nights
Chobe – 2 nights
Victoria Falls – 2 nights
01 July – 13 July (10 days / 09 nights)
FOR GROUND PORTIONS ONLY:
South Africa & Victoria Falls:
US$4135.00 per person sharing on Double Occupancy
US$4940.00 per single Occupancy
Extension to Chobe, Botswana:
US$1090.00 per person sharing on Double Occupancy
US$1300.00 per single Occupancy
Total South Africa, Victoria Falls and Chobe:
US$5225.00 per person sharing on Double Occupancy
US$6240.00.00 per single Occupancy
– Overnight USA to Africa
– Check in at city Lodge O.R. Tambo
– Fly to Kruger.
– Check into your suite for 3 nights.
– Enjoy lunch and your first game drive that afternoon.
A typical day in the Game Reserve:
– Early wake-up call.
– Gather for refreshments before heading out at first light.
– Game drives are conducted in open game vehicles with your skilled ranger and tracker
– Between your morning and afternoon game drives, have some free time to relax or be treated at the Spa.
– Late afternoon, convene for high tea,
– Evening game drive (with a stop for the famous sundowner)
– Fly to Cape Town.
– Check into the Commodore Hotel.
– Enjoy a free evening of leisure.
– Visit Table Mountain.
– Visit Jewel Africa for a diamond cutting demonstration.
– City tour followed by wine tasting!
– Travel to Hout Bay.
– Visit Cape Point – the most south-western point of Africa.
– Visit the local African penguin colony at Boulders Beach.
– Visit the Kirstenbosch Botanical Garden, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
– Fly to Victoria Falls
– Check-in at Victoria Falls Safari Lodge
– Sunset Cruise on the might Zambezi River
– Tour the spectacular Victoria Falls.
– Visit the local craft market.
– Home hosted lunch at a local home.
– Optional activities; Gorge Swing, Flying Fox
– Fly to Kasane, Botswana.
– Transfer to Chobe Safari Lodge.
– After lunch, you will go for a game drive followed by a sunset cruise.
– Enjoy these days, participating in two daily game activities.
After your morning game drive and breakfast, check out and be transferred to the Hoedspruit Airport to check in for your flight to Johannesburg and your connecting flight back to the USA.