This is a customized itinerary, consisting of 14 Days/13 nights.
Johannesburg – 1 night
Chobe River Front – 2 nights
Victoria Falls – 2 nights
Cape Town – 3 nights
Kapama Private Game Reserve – 3 nights
02 October – 14 October (14 days / 13 nights)
FOR GROUND PORTIONS ONLY:
Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe & South Africa:
US$4885.00 per person sharing on Double Occupancy
US$6635.00 per single Occupancy
Chobe, Botswana Pre Tour Add On:
US$985.00 per person sharing on Double Occupancy
US$1185.00 per single Occupancy
Total Chobe, Victoria Falls & South Africa:
US$5870.00 per person sharing on Double Occupancy
US$7820.00 per single Occupancy
– Depart USA for South Africa.
– You will be met at Johannesburg Airport and transferred to The City Lodge Hotel. Where you will stay for 1 night.
– Arrive at Kasane
– Transfer to Chobe Bush Lodge where you will stay for 2 nights
– Two daily game activities, namely boat cruises on the Chobe River and game drives in the Chobe National Park.
If you are starting your journey, you will fly from Johannesburg to Victoria Falls. Upon arrive you will be transferred to the Victoria Falls Safari Lodge.
OR Continue your journey from Chobe
– Check out of your hotel and be transferred over the border into Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe.
– Continue your transfer to the Victoria Falls Safari Lodge to check into your waterhole facing room for 2 nights.
– In the evening you will go to the Zambezi River for an unforgettable luxury Sunset Dinner Cruise on the Malachite vessel.
– Enjoy your breakfast overlooking the waterhole below the lodge. You might see various animals visit the waterhole.
– Tour the spectacular Victoria Falls. Visit the local craft market.
– Have a Home Hosted Lunch in a local home.
– You will also have the opportunity to participate in some optional activities on your own account, such as the gorge swing or the Flying Fox.
– Transfer to the Victoria Falls Airport and check-in for your flight to Cape Town.
– You will be met by your driver/guide and transferred to your hotel in Cape Town, the Victoria & Alfred Hotel, conveniently located on the famous Victoria & Alfred Waterfront.
– Visit Table Mountain via the Cable Car (weather permitting).
– Visit Jewel Africa for a diamond cutting demonstration.
– Have a City Tour and see some of the places of interest in South Africa’s “Mother City”.
– In the afternoon, visit Original T-Bag Designs in Hout Bay, a local community project.
– Travel along the beautiful coast to Hout Bay and along the spectacular Chapman’s Peak.
– Visit Cape Point, the most south-western point of the African Continent.
– Visit the statue of “Just Nuisance” and hear the story about this legend.
– After lunch visit the local African Penguin Colony at Boulders Beach.
– Visit the Kirstenbosch Botanical Garden, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
– Transfer to the Cape Town Airport, fly to Hoedspruit in the Greater Kruger Park.
– Be met by your game ranger and transfer in your open safari vehicle to the Kapama River Lodge in the Kapama Private Game Reserve. Check into your standard suite for 3 nights.
A typical day in the Game Reserve:
– Early wake-up call.
– Gather for refreshments before heading out at first light. The “big cats” may still be around after their night of hunting.
– Between game drives, have some free time go on a guided walking safari, to relax or be treated at the local Spa.
– Late afternoon, convene for high tea, before departing for the day’s second African Bush Safari.
– Enjoy a sundowner drink along the way, get out of the vehicle to stretch your legs, and watch the sunset.
– Return to the lodge for dinner.
After your morning game drive and breakfast, check out and be transferred to the Hoedspruit Airport to check-in for your flight to Johannesburg and your connecting flight back to the USA.
Arrive back in the USA.