- Nanette has been a Registered National Tourist Guide since 2017.
- A 12th-generation South African, she is fluent in isiXhosa one of the twelve official languages of South Africa.
- She holds two Bachelor of Arts Honours degrees – one in Anthropology and the other in Psychology.
- In 1985 she left South Africa to travel for a year. The travel bug hit and Nanette landed up by staying away for 10 years, mainly working in Icelandic fish factories to finance her travels. Upon her return, she worked in the Casino and Entertainment Industry.
- Email Nanette at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Favorite African Destination? “After South Africa, it would be Namibia. I believe I am truly blessed to be a South African. One of the things I love most about us South Africans is our multiculturalism and multilingualism. I love nothing better than to share with visitors to South Africa my love of South Africa and why simply could not live anywhere else.”