Discover three of Zimbabwe’s top destinations! You will fly into Johannesburg and head across the border into Zimbabwe to explore two national parks and the awe-inspiring Victoria Falls.
Matobo National Park – 3 nights
Hwange National Park – 3 nights
Victoria Falls – 3 nights
This is a customized itinerary, consisting of 11 Days/10 Nights
– Arrive in Johannesburg
– Check in for one night at City Lodge O.R. Tambo
– Fly to Bulawayo Airport
– Transfer to Amalinda Lodge
– After settling in at the lodge you will go on a game drive
Whilst here you will have 2 safari activities per day.
– You will leave Matobo today and be transferred to the Khulu Bush Camp where you will stay for 3 nights.
– Here’s what you can expect from a typical day on safari:
– Early wake-up call
– Head out on a safari in an open top vehicle
– Return to camp after a few hours
– Enjoy free time
– Convene for tea before heading out for your late afternoon safari
– Enjoy a sundowner
– Return to the lodge for dinner
– After your morning game drive, you will be transferred to Victoria Falls
– Check into Chundu Island for 3 nights
– You can go on 2 game drives per day
– Additionally, you can visit the Falls and all the Falls has to over
After your morning game drive and breakfast, check out and be transferred to the Victoria Falls Airport for your flight to Johannesburg. Upon arrival in Johannesburg at the O.R. Tambo International Airport, check in for your flight back home, arriving back home the following day.