Explore the bare plains of the Namib Desert, the apricot coloured dunes of Sossusvlei, the romantic coastal town of Swakopmund nestled between the Ocean and the Desert, the rough terrain of Damaraland and the abundant wildlife in the world renowned Etosha National Park.
This is a sample safari set to inspire your trip! Contact us if you would like to embark on this trip or customize it.
2 Night Windhoek
2 Nights Sossusvlei
2 Nights Swakopmund
2 Nights Etosha South
1 Night Etosha West
– Arrive at Hosea Kutako (Windhoek International) Airport
– Receive your rental vehicle
– Check in to hotel and embark on city tour
– Leave Windhoek through the mountains of the Khomas Hochland, via the “Spreetshoogte Pass”
– You will stay at a lodge close to the Sesriem gate at Sossusvlei
– Game drives to the famous sand dunes
– Day trips into the Namib Naukluft Mountains and early morning ballooning can be booked as an optional activity at extra cost.
– Drive north to Swakopmund
– Highlights en route include a drive to the “Moon Landscape“
– Depart from Swakopmund along the Atlantic Coast
– Visit the lichen fields
– You will stay at a lodge near Twyfelfontein
– Visit Twyfelfontei
– South of Twyfelfontein is the Burnt Mountain, a panorama of desolation with coloured rocks contrasting vividly against the grey-black surroundings
– Open Safari in Etosha National Park
– Return journey via Outjo, Otjiwarongo and Okahandja to Windhoek
Sadly, all good things must come to an end… Onwards to the U.S.A