This is a sample itinerary showcasing the best of South Africa, Botswana and the Victoria Falls. The itinerary can be customised to your exact requirements.
2 night stay in Chobe, Botswana
3 nights on the private Chundu Island, Victoria Falls
4 nights in Cape Town
3 nights in Sabi Sands Private Game Reserve in Greater Kruger Park
Sample itinerary. Full customizable
An overnight flight: USA to Africa
– Arrive at Johannesburg Airport, fly to Kasane, Botswana
– Transfer to the Chobe Bakwena Lodge
– Afternoon game activity, a sunset boat cruise on the Chobe River.
– Transfer over the border into Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe
– Continue your transfer to Chundu Island and check into your Tented Suite for 3 nights
– In the afternoon, enjoy your first game drive.
– Enjoy 2 game drives daily either by river cruise or Land Rover
Additional activities in Victoria Falls town such as these listed can be added to your itinerary if you so choose. (daily transportation to and from town provided by your lodge)
– Gorge swing or the Flying Fox zipline over the gorge
– Elephant interaction at the Victoria Falls Sanctuary
– Experience a Home Hosted Lunch in a local residents home
– White water Rafting – Pending safe water levels
– Helicopter ride over the Falls
– Fly to Cape Town
– Transfer to Victoria & Alfred Hotel
You will spend 4 nights in Cape Town. During your time in Cape Town there are many activities you can do and things to see:
– Table Mountain
– Signal Hill
– Jewel Africa
– Wine tasting at the vineyards
– See the penguin colony at Boulders Bay
– Helicopter ride over the city and coast of South Africa
– Snorkeling with the Sea lions at Seal Island
And much, much more.
– After breakfast fly to Skukuza
– Transfer to the Dulini River Lodge in the Sabi Sands Private Game Reserve
Here you will spend the next 3 nights. A typical day in the Game Reserve:
– Each morning gather for refreshments before heading out at first light.
– Game drives are conducted in open game vehicles with your skilled ranger and tracker to find the animals of Africa for you to admire.
– Between your morning and afternoon game drives, you have free time to spend as you choose
– Late afternoon, convene for high tea, before departing for the day’s second African Bush Safari.
– Enjoy a sundowner drink in the bush and watch the sunset.
– Return to the lodge for dinner.
After your morning game drive and breakfast, check out and be transferred to the Skukuza Airport for your flight to Johannesburg. Upon arrival in Johannesburg at the O.R. Tambo International Airport, check in for your flight back home, arriving back home the following day.